If you have a Bernina sewing machine that was made after 1996 then you will require this adapter to be able to use the Snap-on feet!
✔️This adaptor allows you to use Bernina's popular Snap-on feet.
✔️Quick push release button and it has a hole across for adding a guide bar.
✔️It cannot be used for "OLD STYLE" machines. This foot is not made by Bernina.
Compatible with Bernina, Artista, Activa, Virtuosa, and Aurora.
Bernina - 100, 120, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, 153, 155, 160, 163, 165, 170, 180, 185 & 190
Activa - 125, 130, 131, 135, 140, 145,210, 220, 230,240
Virtuosa - 150QE, 153, 160, 163
Aurora - 430, 440QE, 450
Artista - 165, 170, 175, 180, 180E, 185, 200, 200E, 630E, 635LE, 640E, 730E, 730E, 330, 350, 380, 820QE, 830LE
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
– 100% Risk Free 45 Day Money Back Guarantee. If something is wrong with your order, you can contact our helpful customer support team to get a refund.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket system with Phone and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
– Tracking number provided with every order. You will receive an email with tracking number once the order is shipped.
– Please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery, however, you may receive your items much earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking numbers so you can track them every step of the way! You will receive an email with tracking number once the order is shipped.
– Safe payments via Stripe® and PayPal. We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection.